Monday, December 9, 2013

Name of product: Slogan


Name of product: slogan

“NOT YOUR SIZE? I think not….”  Advertising is used in a free-market system to promote one brand or group over another. Most competing brands are of equal quality—that is, they are parity products or services.” (Page 3, Advertising by design, generating and designing creative ideas across media, Robin Landa, Second addition) Hire me to take you on a shopping adventure, where I will turn that horrific experience that we all know so well and change your mind all while spending a day together, as my client I will not leave your side till we have a new look guaranteed! Using all proper ethics I will follow this term, What is unethical is almost easier to identify than what is ethical. Here is an obvious list of do's: Treat the audience with respect; respect people's religion, race, gender, age, and ethnicity, be truthful, be responsible” (Page 13, Advertising by design, generating and designing creative ideas across media, Robin Landa, Second addition)


No comments:

Post a Comment