Monday, December 9, 2013

Creative Content


Creative Content

Creating a creative form of content its good to remember a few things: “Grab attention, Keep attention, Be relevant, Serve as a call to action (Page 2011, Advertising by design, generating and designing creative ideas across media, Robin Landa, Second addition) As a start up business I will use boards and small picture advertiesments through social media Social media can be described, informally, as all the conversations people are having online. It offers brands and groups the opportunity to talk to people … as well as listen!” (Page 243, Advertising by design, generating and designing creative ideas across media, Robin Landa, Second addition).  I will hand out business cards and flyers.  My media boards will display some of the work I’ve done with small testimonials from previous clients.  See a sample of my attached work below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment