Thursday, October 3, 2013

EOC: Week 1 My Voice

I am a successful business owner already in the field of commercial cleaning, but I want to branch into the world of fashion retail. Designing simplistic affordable clothing is a way of life. I am a mother first and a wife second, so I understand what today's American society is all about. Affordability and budgeting are important aspects for most mothers today. I feel that I can bring an essence to women through clothes. Most women have no appreciation for themselves, their children are always first and I want to change that. I want being mother to be fun, confident exciting and create expression of "self" again. I want my future consumers to feel happy about their style. I also feel that the statement "Not your size" is something that needs to be changed.  According to many studies, America is an over weight nation.  Even though that may be true, there still is a market for over weight women.  Not everyone is skinny mini, so I want to help create a bigger market for this group that is often left out of the fashion eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment